Wednesday, August 30, 2017




Everyting Natural
Juice Bar and Eatery        



Owner: Shawn A. Wray
Phone: 706.506.6863


Hours:
Monday - Thursday  9:00-7:30
Fridays 9:00 - 2:00
Saturdays - Sundays Closed


Serving: Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Wheatgrass Juices, Bottled Beverages, Spicy Baked Patties


Check them out:


We have so many eat-out options in Calhoun.  Unfortunately, we often find ourselves sitting down to a large, calorie packed meal, which isn’t always the friendliest option for our bodies.  There were many, many days when I found myself wishing for a healthier snack or meal option, away from home.
Luckily for the Calhoun area, we now have a Juice Bar.  And luckily for me, it’s only a two block walk from my morning workout over at Crossfit Trackside.

IMG_1784.JPG

There are several difference juice options on the menu, it was difficult to choose... so I'll be going back to try another one soon.
I walked in around 9:30am, and had my freshly made juice shortly after.  I decided on the My Sweet Darling, with apple, pineapple, and ginger; I enjoyed the fresh, gingery taste.





I was also lucky enough to grab a spinach spicy baked patty; the delicious smell hit me when I walked in the door and I was not disappointed. It was crispy and the temperature was perfectly hot, unlike so many luke-warm convenience foods. I know I will be craving these especially when the cooler weather hits. If you are a vegetarian, be aware they serve 2 spicy baked patty options for you: the spinach or the soya (tofu).  



We stood and visited with the owner Shawn for awhile; he’s a great guy who is easy to converse with.  It’s exciting to meet someone who is living out their dream, so stop by the next time you are in old Calhoun, say hello, and try out some menu items.


Interested in knowing more about what types of juices and food they serve? Visit their webpage at http://everytingnatural.com  to check out the menu options.
Check out some more reviews here.



IMG_1786.JPG    




No comments:

Post a Comment